Digezyme (a plant-based enzyme complex), consisting of the following
- Amylase is the digestive enzyme needed to digest carbohydrates.
- Cellulase is an enzyme which breaks down cellulose to beta-glucose and is used as a digestive aid and for the management of flatulence.
- Lactase to digest dairy, most people in the world cannot convert all lactose present, due to insufficient lactase activity.
- Lipase is an enzyme that the body uses to break down fats in food so they can be absorbed in the intestines. Lipase is primarily produced in the pancreas but is also in the mouth and stomach. Lipase may be particularly helpful in cases of Cystic Fibrosis, Crohn’s Disease, and Celiac disease (intolerance to gluten).
- Protease helps to digest protein.
Co- Enzyme Q10
It is vitamin-like chemical that is found in practically all the cells in our body, especially the heart. It shows antioxidant properties and the body uses it the generate ATP, a storage form of energy.
- Research studies suggest that low levels of Co Q10 are found in people with heart disease, Parkinson’s disease, cancer, diabetes, muscular dystrophy and HIV/AIDS.
- Co-enzyme Q10 acts in conjunction with other enzymes to speed up the metabolic processes, providing energy that the cells need to digest food, heal wounds, and maintain overall bodily health.
- Because of Co-enzyme Q10’s essential role in energy production it is found in large amounts in the heart, and acts as a strong anti-oxidant that helps to neutralize cell damaging free radicals.
- One For All contains Co-enzyme Q10 to help prevent cancer and heart attacks as well as other diseases linked to free radical damage.
- Co-enzyme Q10 can be especially complimentary to conventional medical treatments for heart and blood related diseases.
- Co Q10 may lower blood pressure. Monitor your blood pressure when starting or stopping this supplement.
N- Acetyl Cysteine
- Helps to detoxify harmful toxins and protect the body from radiation damage
- Free Radical destroyer
- Precursor to glutathione that detoxifies the liver by binding with harmful substances
- Helps to protect the brain and liver from damage due to alcohol, drugs and toxic compounds found in cigarette smoke
- Helps to treat rheumatoid arthritis, atherosclerosis, and cancer
- Promotes healing after surgery and severe burns, chelates heavy metals
- Aids in iron absorption
- Promotes burning of fat and building of muscle
- Breaks down mucus in the respiratory tract and is therefore helpful in the treatment of bronchitis, emphysema and tuberculosis
- Plays important role in activity of white blood cells, which fight disease
- Anti- aging effect
- Involved in the metabolism of glucose
- Vital for the synthesis of cholesterol, fats and protein
- Maintains stable blood sugar levels through proper insulin utilization thus helpful for people with diabetes and hypoglycemia
- Used to control cholesterol levels
- Promotes loss of fat and increases lean muscle tissue
- Fights osteoporosis
- Chromium Picolinate can affect insulin requirements in diabetic people, so blood sugar levels should be monitored very carefully.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant required for tissue growth and repair.
- Vitamin E protects against the harmful effects of pollution and helps to prevent cancer and infections as well as heart disease.
- Vitamin E may reduce cholesterol levels and high blood pressure and prevent atherosclerosis because of its basic function that is to protect cell membranes.
- Research has also shown that Vitamin E can relieve severe leg pain caused by poor blood circulation and may also alleviate breast pain and tenderness in regard to PMS. (Pre Menstrual Syndrome).
- Dandelion has high potassium content and replaces potassium lost in normal urine secretion, leading to a net gain in potassium level.
- Dandelion improves liver function and may therfore help to relive the pain associated with endometriosis. Dandelion also helps to remove excess oestrogen from the body and will help to restore the balance of the female hormones.
- Dandelion has no serious side-effects. Only in extreme dosages and upset stomach or diarrhoea may result.
- Dandelion will help to cleanse the bloodstream and liver and can be used as a diuretic. Dandelion will reduce serum cholesterol levels and may improve the functioning of the kidneys, panceas, spleen, gallbladder and stomach.